While we collect information in order to provide the superior service, our utmost priority is to maintain the trust of our clients. Keeping clients’ personal information secure, and using it only they way clients want us to, is one of the most important assets of Decent Holidays.
- We will be safeguarding your personal information (as per the strict standards of confidentiality and security) that you share with us.
- We will require personal information of the customers to provide them with superior services, which include advising them to use our products, services and other opportunities to administer our facilities. However, we do our best to limit the collection and use of our clients’ personal information to the minimum.
- We will never reveal any of your personal information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the client about it in any agreement or disclosure, or it’s needed for certain legal matters.
- We will only permit authorized employees, who are well-trained in handling customer information, to access your personal information. In case any employee violates our Privacy Promise, they will be subject to our normal disciplinary procedure.
- We collect personal information only when you make an enquiry or book a trip through us, no personal information is collected when you simply browse our website. Once this information is collected, Decent Holidays will not use this information for any other purposes without your consent.
- We will do our best to maintain control over the confidentiality of our customer information. However, we may share the customer information only with reputable companies when a customer has shown an interest in their product or service. Please, note that we’ll surely take your permission before doing so.
- We will always attempt for keeping customer files up-to-date and accurate. We also guide our customers how and where they can conveniently access their personal information and how they can notify us about any errors using the same information.
- If we hire other organizations to offer us support services, we will surely assure that their privacy standards meet ours to offer the best services to the customers.
Information We Collect
When you contact us or make an enquiry, we ask for your personal information that may include your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and other facts from your computer. We do not collect any personal information from children under the age of 18 unless consent has been obtained from their parents or guardian.
Information for website usage:
We automatically collect your IP address and website usage information whenever you visit our website. This information is collected to evaluate our customers and visitors who navigate our website on an aggregate basis, including the frequency and number of visitors and visitors on each page and the length of their visits.
How We Use Information Collected
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To send you e-mail notifications about our existing or new services, special offers or otherwise to contact you.
- To enhance our existing products, services and features.
- To let us personalize the content and advertising that customers see based on their preferences or personal characteristics.
- We may combine your personal information that we collect from you on http://www.decentholidays.com/ with the information that you provide to us in connection with your use of our services and website.
- We may disclose or use personally identifiable information in special circumstances where we believe that the law requires us to do so. It is only done when it seems necessary to protect our intellectual property rights.
Security of your personal information
We hold your personal information securely in:
- our computer systems
- our digital records
- our electronic databases
- our telephone recordings
- hard copy or paper files
Sometimes we are required to collect your personal information to satisfy specific legal obligations.
We have employed cookies on our website to visitors and customers move faster through our site. The cookies are solely to assign unique identifier in order to track their customer transactions. No personally identifiable information is ever collected to store within the cookie. Decent Holidays tracks the information strictly related to our website. Our website does not track customers’ other web browsing activities. For collecting information, we make use of Google Analytics and Google Adwords, as these services may set their own cookies relative to this site.
All your personal information that we collect is stored in our limited access servers. We always maintain safeguards to protect the security of these servers, as well as our customers’ personally identifiable information.
We understand that the internet is a global environment and using it to collect and process personal data involves the transmission of data on both national and international basis. Therefore, by browsing http://www.decentholidays.com and communicating with us electronically, you acknowledge our services and agree to process our personal data in this way.