Our Shimla Kinnaur tour package will take you to the beautiful district of Kinnaur while visiting the scenic town of Rampur Bushahr situated on the banks of the Sutlej River, and also Chitkul and Sangla Valley.
1st Day,Chandigarh - Shimla 130 kms/4 hrs
Our driver will receive you from the Chandigarh Airport or Railway Station or Bust Stop and drive you to Shimla. The journey to Shimla from Chandigarh takes approximately 4 hours. You can enjoy the scenic Chandigarh-Shimla highway while making your way towards the Queen of Hills. Reach Shimla and check in at the hotel to relax and get fresh. Explore the Mall, the Ridge, Wax Museum, Lakkar Bazar, etc. In the evening and then came back to the hotel for a fulfilling dinner and comforting overnight stay.
2nd Day,Shimla - Sarahan 175 kms/8 hrs
Have breakfast in the morning and then leave for Sarahan, known as the gateway to Kinnaur. While en route to Sarahan, visit Kufri and Narkanda. You will also visit Rampur and Jeori along the way. Reach Sarahan by the evening. Check in at the hotel and visit the famous Bhimakali Temple, an incredible instance of the Indo-Chinese architecture. Have dinner at the hotel and stay overnight.
3rd Day,Sarahan - Sangla 95 kms/5 hrs
Start the day with breakfast at the hotel and then head for the Sangla Valley, one of the most scenic valleys offered by Himachal Pradesh to travellers and tourists. At Sangla, visit the Kamru Village, Kamru Fort and the Kamaksha Devi Temple in the evening. Enjoy a scrumptious dinner at the hotel and stay for the night.
4th Day,In Sangla - Chitkul
After having your breakfast in the morning, enjoy an excursion to the picturesque Chitkul Village. Get back to Sangla in the afternoon. Enjoy rest of the day relaxing at the hotel or visiting the nearby rustic village of Batseri. Have dinner at the hotel and stay overnight.
5th Day,Sangla - Kalpa 51 kms/2 hrs
Travel to Kalpa after having breakfast in the morning. The scenic route goes along the serene Sutlej River. The beautiful village of Kalpa is located in a backdrop of the Kinner Kailash Mountain Range. Check in at the hotel on arrival and visit the Roghi Village in the afternoon. The village is known for its traditional Kinnauri houses. Enjoy a free walk in the Kalpa Village in the evening before heading back to the hotel for dinner and a comfy overnight stay.
6th Day,Kalpa – Narkanda 170 kms/ 7 hrs
Check out from the hotel after having breakfast. Next, you will head to Narkanda, which is an attractive tourist spot famous for natural beauty and Apple Orchards. On your way, enjoy visiting the scenic town of Rampur Bushahr situated on the banks of the Sutlej River. Enjoy visiting Padam Palace and Raghunath Temple there. Reach Narkanda in the evening and enjoy walking around before having dinner at the hotel and staying overnight.
7th Day,Narkanda - Chandigarh 200 kms/ 6 hrs
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel. Next is the departure to Chandigarh for the return journey.
- Accommodation as per plan.
- All inter transfer & sightseeing as per Itinerary by Suitable Vehicle as per plan.
- All parking, permit charges, road tax, fuel charges and drivers stay and food.
- Pick up and drop as per plan.
- Accommodation on double/twin sharing basis
- Meal plan as per Itinerary.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Government Service Tax as applicable.
- Airfare, Train Fare, Insurance Premium etc.
- Entry Fee to Any Monument, Park, Museum, Monastery or any other visiting places.
- Payment for service provided on personal basis.
- Expenses incurred due to mishap, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such cases extra will be charged as per actual
- Cost for services which is not mentioned in “Inclusions”.
- Personal expenses on items such as Laundry, Soft & Hard Drinks, Bottle Water, Incidentals, Porterage, and Bell-Boy charges, Tips etc.